About Me

This is a time for you to splurge... honey.... set a corse on how youll dress for all seasons. be DISGUSTING!

Friday 27 July 2012

GLAMOUR GIRL, ME!

 The good thing about me is that I'm not just all talk, i walk the walk and definitely talk the talk. in as much as i love talking about other people and admiring their sense of style, i go out of my way to look good too. ordinary is an insult to me, though sometimes we have to be simple (I'm not sure if i like that).
 Don't get me wrong, sometimes i wear jeans and shirts with pumps, but i don't feel as good as when i went all out with my look. people have to give me compliments atleast on one item I'm wearing. the shoes I'm wearing in the picture above grab all the attention, they are hot and not as expensive as they look. the whole look is less than R700, believe it or not. you can look like a million dollars with the cheapest outfit ever.
 The heels are only R250 at POP HIP BOUTIQUE, the leggings are R65.00, the jacket is R130.00 and the shirt is R75.00 at MR PRICE.
 Moving on to the accessories, the ring is R20.00, bracelet is R30.00, and the earrings are clipons R5.00.
The thing about a lot of people is that, the want the most expensive clothes to look like a million bucks, and really that's not always the case. i have dedicated my self into finding the most affordable looks for my readers, and believe me, people think that i spend a lot of money on my outfits and i spend just a few rands.
i always get compliments with this jacket, i don't even remember where i bought it, but i remember the ridiculous price i had to pay for it (R90.00).

why pay a lot of cash when you can find the same things with quality ofcorse, at a much lesser price? I'm still a student, may it makes sense to want to find the most affordable and yet gorgeous outfit.

if you need advice on how to find affordable clothes, don't hesitate to email me, and to my readers who have been emailing me for advice.... thanks guys for being loyal readers and taking your time to read my blog. *much appreciated*

my email address: zanema28@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment