About Me

This is a time for you to splurge... honey.... set a corse on how youll dress for all seasons. be DISGUSTING!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

JESSIE J

you look at her and you think........ damn! which planet is she coming from, because she definately does not look ordinary. this are the kind of people, i look up too. I LOVE JESSIE

 from her makeup, to her outfits, she is just outrageous. different is what we "fashion wizs" look for. we dont want some thing thats over done, or someone who is just a copy cat, or follows the crowd. ah ah!









her music kills me. gosh every single she releases is a blast for me. her voice is out of this world. but thats not what im suppose to talk about right............... oh well she is still one of my fashion icons. she understands what fashion is all about.




LIKE I ALWAYS SAY "FASHION IS NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD, IT IS TO BE LOVED".


The makeup! LOL love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment